Heavy Duty Cable Protectors are often used in outdoor events, ports and busy depots, for roadworks, warehousing and stadiums.
These profiles offer 3x channels that accept cables and hoses up to 52mm outer diameter.
Extremely robust, all D-Line Heavy Duty Cable Protectors feature a carrying handle on rear. The hinged-lid enables cables to be inserted after the run is set-down.
Lengths can be joined to make runs as long as required.
Use end caps for perfect finish.
- Made from high-grade polyurethane, extremely robust
- Join by interlocking male:female connectors
- Tapered design & non-slip treads for pedestrian traffic
- Can accept up to 17.6T Axle Weight i.e. all vehicular traffic
- Durability gives exceptional value
- Carrying handle on reverse side
- Fully safety tested and certified to BS7671:2008
910mm (L) x 473mm (W) x 75mm (H)
3 x 53mm (W) x 52mm (H)